Friday, December 9, 2011

kinda nearly almost ready


Nearly organised for the market tomorrow yay! SO many little things to do - packaging and price tags and figuring out how to display stuff! But it's all fun and it's a good learning process :)
There's rain and even thunderstorms forecast for tomorrow from late morning so I'm REALLY hoping those big old rainclouds hold off until later in the day, fingers crossed! Come on down and say hello if you are in the area, I'd love to see you!!
I'll have SPECIAL market prices on all my products - Christmas cards $3, greeting cards $4, colouring-in kits $12, invite packs $10 and lots more!
Okie dokie, I'm gonna go cut out some price display sign thingies now.... hope you have a great Friday and a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

The Ink House said...

AWESOME Bee.. it looks really, really good. I would definitely want to stop and have a look at that! Please post some pics of your market store next week! Best of Luck Benis - I know you will kill it!!! xo

Shirley said...

WOWWWWW!! Bee, I'm just in awe of your wonderful work..I wish I could attend the event! I know your little babies will fly off the shelves..and those owls..to die for! All the best to you - and have FUN! : ) hugs!

Brad said...

what a fab display full of such awesome designs! i would wish you luck, but you don't need it, these designs will sell themselves in no time!

Lauren Doughty said...

Lovely..... just lovely x

tams said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww xxxx