Thursday, February 10, 2011

meet Brad Renner

 All images copyright Brad Renner 2011

Hi lovelies! I'm excited today, and here is why... I'm sure some of you are familiar with the super talented (and super nice) Brad Renner, he's been sharing his awesome illustrations with us for a while via his blog, Toast Without Butter. I've been drooling over his artwork for ages, but been unable to get my drool-covered mits on any of it... until now! Oh yeah - Brad has started up a really fab Etsy shop and he's selling some of his most awesome artwork as beautiful prints YESSSSS! You can now purchase your very own piece of Brad's super retro, fun and quirky work - yeehah! Check out his shop right here. I love them all but I just can't get past the uber-retro goodness of Billy Bob Bear.... and that look on his face - priceless!
Oh and he also has a chance for you to win one of his fab prints, check out his blog for details!

8 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Really like his style, i can see why you're excited & love it so much. Pats to tummy, love Posie

Jacki said...

Wow! What gorgeous stuff, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Yep! Brad's work is great :D
Hope his shop goes well for him.

Brad said...

bee, my cheeks are rosy red right now, NO not from frostbite. I am blushing! You are far too kind, thank you so much for you enthusiastic endorsement! You are the best ;)

Shirley said...

Soooo cool of you to highlight Brad's work, Bee! You're a sweetie and his work is awesome. (as is yours!)

liz mortimer said...

love your blog, a little bit of everything x

Unknown said...

Just found your blog! Your illustrations are precious!!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I just love, love, love, love my little brother Bradford. He is super talented and funny and I have the joy of seeing and touching his fabulous work. Brad is the real deal. His retro style really speaks to me. He pulls it off with authentic colors and style and characters. It's retro, but it's fresh in essence. Very hard to do, but he makes it look so easy. Both of you do! I know how hard it is. Both of you are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing his awesome work! It's AMAZING and heartwarming!
Hugs to the both of you.
V